Benefit of zirconia in dentistry restoration
For patients with tooth defects, porcelain teeth must be the most familiar method of tooth repair, but because porcelain is composed of a metal base layer and an external porcelain layer, its color is very different from that of real teeth. Inlaid in the middle of the teeth seems very “obtrusive”, and porcelain teeth are becoming less and less able to meet the needs of the public. The zirconium dioxide all-porcelain tooth perfectly compensates for this defect of the porcelain tooth.
However, many patients are not very familiar with this new type of tooth restoration method and are worried about whether there will be problems such as immature technology. In fact, the tooth restoration process and method of zirconia all-ceramic teeth and porcelain teeth are the same. The expert of “Pingyi Dental” dentistry will give you a detailed introduction to the production process of zirconia all-ceramic teeth.
The production process of zirconium all-ceramic teeth. During the production, doctors will recommend that the good teeth on both sides of the missing teeth are used as abutments, and about 1/3 of the tooth body tissue is ground off. However, zirconium dioxide all-ceramic teeth require Compared with porcelain teeth, the tooth body tissue is relatively less, and it is painless.
1. If the tooth is required to be repaired with zirconium dioxide all-ceramic tooth due to defects in color or shape, and the tooth itself is in good health, it is usually prepared, modeled, and colorimetric under local anesthesia at the first visit. That is, the dentist and the patient jointly select the appropriate tooth color and make temporary crowns according to the situation.
2. If the tooth has decayed teeth or a tooth defect that has not yet involved the dental nerve, the dental nerve needs to be filled first. If the filling is far from the dental nerve, the tooth preparation for the porcelain crown restoration can be performed immediately after the filling is completed; If the filling is close to the dental nerve, it may be necessary to observe for a period of time according to the specific situation and increase the number of visits.
3. If the tooth has a large area of a decayed tooth, tooth body defect, which has spread to the dental nerve or has the periapical disease, it needs to go through a perfect pulp or periapical treatment first, and the porcelain crown can be performed after the observation is stable. Repair treatment. If patients need post crown repair, the number of visits will be correspondingly
4. Color comparison, in order to ensure that the color of the porcelain tooth is similar to the original tooth or adjacent teeth, the doctor must compare the color of the original tooth with the color comparison board, and determine the approximate hue range on the color comparison board to avoid all-porcelain teeth Inconsistent with natural tooth chromatic aberration.
5. The second visit is about 2~3 weeks later, and the specific time will be processed by the Zirconium Dioxide All-ceramic Dental Institute. The time required is determined. First, try on the crown. If all aspects are satisfied, such as fit, occlusal relationship, color, etc., the denture can be permanently cemented.
Through the introduction, did you find that making a zirconium dioxide all-ceramic tooth is actually a very simple process? Only a few such simple parts are needed to give you a healthy and clean tooth.
Useful dental tools for zirconia restoration:
Dental Ceramic Firing Tray-Square
Dental Firing Tray Peg
Dental Firing Tray Pins
Dental Firing Tray-Round